Is it possible to save time on the jobsite? Yes. With your business in mind, we are introducing Design2Ship, our new quick ship program with 5-day shipping. This program will allow you to capture opportunity business as well as meet tight project timelines.
1. All Design2Ship orders should be activated through Agile. Orders must include the complete Design2Ship catalog number(s), which will include "QS" if part of the program.
2. Products not included in the Design2Ship program should be entered on a separate purchase order. *
3. Please be aware of the maximum order quantity listed on the product specification sheet. **
4. Please indicate any shipping notes or site restrictions.
5. Order requirements include:
• Complete ship-to address
• Contact information
• Complete quick ship catalog number
• Pricing and commission rate
*Orders that include products not in the Design2Ship program will default to the longest lead time.
** If an order exceeds the product specification sheet quantity, then the following shall apply:
• If less than or equal to two times the maximum Design2Ship quantity, the order will be split into two delivery dates. The first shipment will go in 5 days, followed by the second in 10 days.
• If the order is more than two times the maximum Design2Ship quantity, then the order will not qualify as a Design2Ship order.
Shipping lead time is 5 business days from date of clean release. All orders received after 3:30 p.m. EST will be processed the next business day and will receive an estimated ship date (ESD) from that date.
Notes • Specifications subject to change without notice. • Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
Changes/Cancellations • Changes to the order are not permitted. • Cancellation after release will result in a minimum 50% restock fee.