M9000 In-grade Lighting Series
The Heavy Hitters
Performance from the Ground Up
Built to withstand assaults from heavy foot traffic, flooding, and the challenges of heat management - Hydrel's architectural in-grades deliver consistent lighting performance designers count on - from the ground up.
- Wide-range of performance packages
- Improved optical and mechanical aiming with an optional double lens
- In-line & 0-10V dimming controls
- Seven distributions
- Static White, Monochromatic and RGBW
- Expanded optional accessories such as honeycomb louver, glare shield and rock guard
- Selection of ten finishes with the additional option of a zinc undercoat
The M9000 LED in-grades deliver exceptional uniformity and on-target illumination, producing the right amount of light for your design. With an expected 20 years of service life, these architectural in-grade fixtures provide consistent lumen output over time and from luminaire to luminaire.
Flow-Thru Technology for Excellent Water Management
With modular flow-thru design the M9000 In-grade series ensures peak performance and extends the life of the product.
- Built-in watertight junction box
- Sealed watertight LED module
- Epoxy-encapsulated watertight power supply module, all linked by IP-rated cables and connectors
Double Lens Technology
A double lens with a built-in tilt mechanism allows the light beam to aim at a 15° tilt and rotate 360° on a horizontal plane.
With Aim-Lock technology, re-lamping while maintaining aim is guaranteed.
In-grade fixtures often have challenges with heat removal, leading to overheated internal components and high lens temperatures. The M9000 in-grade lights with an optional double lens model create an insulating layer of air to circulate between two lenses, reducing heat by up to 50%.
In-grade uplighting is an excellent lighting design feature for wall washing, grazing, and enhancing landscape features.